Regardless of aptitude and experience, there is scope for improvement in everybody – even trainers!
Speaking With Impact focuses on aspects of presenting that ultimately distinguish the highly accomplished from the comfortable and serviceable.
Some of the key areas of training:
- powerful introductions and closures
- effective story telling and the use of anecdotes
- fast tracking rapport
- audio visual engagement
- audience management and control
- building resilience and composure through impromptu speaking exercises
- balancing factual and emotional objectives.
Alternatively, the sessions can be a blank canvas. What do you want to focus on? Where do you think the main development opportunities lie?
Preparation is critical to good performance in any field. Working with Bluch, we developed the right content and structure, which in turn gave me the confidence to talk to any audience. ~ Darren Lockyer – Retired professional footballer, now businessman/tv commentator.